Multilingual Success Coaches
The role of the multilingual Success Coach is to serve as a liaison between multilingual families/students and school sites to help develop and sustain a trusting and supportive relationship that will benefit students, families, and the district.
- Develop relationships and work cooperatively with all staff on a team basis.
- Provide assistance to new families and students as they enroll in school.
- Collaborate with community resources to provide appropriate services for students and families.
- Acts an advocate for students and families to provide an equal learning opportunity; helps students to be successful in the learning environment.
- Translate and communicate school documents.
- Interpret during meetings and testing.
- Facilitate communication between students, parents, and school staff to ensure student achievement.
- Serve as a bridge between the schools and families and advocate for educational equity for all students and families.
- Work with building teams to assist in educational equity for all students.
- Establish and develop strong community relationships (resource agencies, religious, social services) to cultivate the possibilities to engage in and to provide our students and families with community resources.