If you are a new resident family of Owatonna Public Schools, or an approved open enrolled family, click the button below to begin the enrollment process.
Please use a computer (not a mobile device) to complete the enrollment form.
Information required to complete the enrollment process:
- Address and phone number of residence
- Immunizations records for each child
- Student records from previous school (if available)
- Name, address, telephone and fax number of the last school attended
- Birth certificate or official certificate of age (kindergarten enrollment only)
- Family income information or food stamp (SNAP) case number (if applying for educational benefits)
Central Enrollment Office
Roosevelt Community School
122 E McKinley St
Owatonna, MN 55060
Phone: (507) 444-7900
- In Minnesota, children are eligible to attend kindergarten when they are five years old on or before September 1 of the calendar year school starts.
- Information about transportation can be found on the Owatonna Bus Company website.
- Resident students' elementary school is determined by their primary address. View elementary school boundaries here.
- Student handbooks are available on each school website.
- Grades 6-12: someone from your school office will contact you to set up an appointment with a school counselor to discuss topics including academic schedules.
- Click here for information about our high school athletics and activities.
- Click here to view the Owatonna High School guide and information about Career Pathways.