If you are new to the Owatonna Public Schools (resident family or approved open enrolled family), you may be asking yourself what to do next. To begin the online enrollment process, click the link below.
Information required to complete the enrollment process:
- Address and phone number of residence
- Immunizations records for each child
- Student records from previous school (if available)
- Name, address, telephone and fax number of the last school attended
- Birth certificate or official certificate of age (kindergarten enrollment only)
- Family income information or food stamp (SNAP) case number (if applying for meal benefits)
- In Minnesota, children are eligible to attend kindergarten when they are five years old on or before September 1 of the calendar year school starts.
- Information on transportation can be found on the Owatonna Bus Company website.
- Resident students' elementary school is determined by their primary address. View Elementary School Boundaries here.
- Student handbooks are available on each school website.
- Grades 6-12: someone from your school office will contact you to set up an appointment with a school counselor to discuss topics including academic schedules.
- Click here for information about our high school athletics and activities.
- Click here to view the Owatonna High school guide and information about Career Pathways.